Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Favourite Tomato Recipes


Have you been the feeling the heat as much as we have here in Toronto? It's been incredibly warm and humid these past few days, the kind of temperatures that make you want lighter meals paired with a ice cold drink!

As the full swing of summer is making its way, I thought I would do a little roundup of my favourite tomato recipes to enjoy all summer long!

- Pita Sandwiches with Flank Steak, Tomato and Avocado and Lemony Yogurt Sauce
- Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Tomatoes with Garlic-Infused Oil and Goat Cheese
- Fresh Tomato Tart with Goat Cheese Cream and Oregano

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomatoes are one of favorite things about summer. Even the ones at the supermarket, which usually taste like cardboard, are sweet and flavorful.

Torviewtoronto said...

these tomato recipes look fabulous and refreshing
yes it has been hot and we need these types of cooling dishes and smoothies :)

delphcotecuisine said...

very yummy, thanks for sharing
Delphine

Anonymous said...

The photos are amazing!!!! I love cooking with a tomato base, esp red curry, the pita bread looks divine!

Add A Little Love said...

Just pop back to say thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. I am your blog follower and always love your photo style.

Best hosting company said...

It's looks really delicious. Thanks for sharing this recipe details.

Muneeba said...

There are such beautiful tomatoes at the farmers market these days - thanks for sharing some great recipes to help me use them up!

dreambox 800s said...

I have enjoyed couple of recipe from tomatoes. Just last week, I have enjoyed sun rise tomatoes with pasta. A sounds of tomato tart with goat cheese cream are really delicious.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin