Friday, October 7, 2011

Owl-themed decor for your home


Readers of this blog will know that I love blogging about food as well as fun and pretty home decor accessories, tableware and DIY projects. Working for Style at Home also means that I get to look at beautiful homes everyday, as well as design trends and new ways of updating your space. I'm constantly inspired to re-do parts of my apartment and on the constant lookout for pretty new pieces.

This week, I wrote about how owls-inspired accessories have become a real decor trend - they have been popping up on so many different items and can help add a whimiscal touch to your space. Here are some of my favourite finds.

What item is your favourite?
{1} Embroidered owl pillow cover
{2} Antique owl globe
{3} Owl organic dessert plate
{4} Creature kingdom hook
{5} Patterned owl print
{6} Owl catch-all dish
{7} Baby owl earrings

12 comments:

Sara said...

Adorable, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I Love the plates!

Chocolate Shavings said...

Yadsia @ShopCookMake: They're even prettier on a table, I love them too!

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

wow..looks great..nice cliks..:)
Tasty Appetite

sohirach said...

owls are so cute.


- rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

Sylvia said...

Adorable! I love owl things!

Chocolate Shavings said...

Sylvia: Me too!

Desserts Divine said...

I love the plates too!

Chocolate Shavings said...

Desserts Divine: Agreed!

Deeba PAB said...

I love them all. WOW...what a hard choice this is!!

Chocolate Shavings said...

Deeba PB: That's how I feel!

(W)otutu said...

So cute! I know someone that would love to have all those things =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin